Trust the Journey













Not to worry my dear friends. ..I am here and well
I have only 5 radiation treatments left
so next Tuesday will be my LAST !!

After that..just watching and testing me
(every two months for the brain, every three
months for the heart and every three weeks for 
blood tests)

and the continuing Herceptin & Zometa
every three weeks.

I lost my spirit for a bit, too tired to do anything
or even care about doing stuff. I realized then, I just 
have to trust my journey.

I have gotten some sweet gifts the past 2 weeks also
bringing me much joy. My friend Sally ..made a "Little Book of Joys"
as I was finding it hard to find some.  I don't know why..I am not
depressed ..just tired.  This too has passed.

I have a list of things to help  a friend through her journey

Call to chat
Stop by to do laundry
Take her a milk shake
Cook a meal for her & the family
Get manicures & pedicures together
Wash her car
Add her to prayer chains
Ice cream sundaes are always fun
Shampoo her hair

 Please Share your joys with me
& art you've been working on









0 comments:

Post a Comment