My Crazy Obsession With Tea Things....

Hello Ladies....

Happy Thursday to all of you. I hope you have all been having a good week so far. My week has been pretty good, although I am still extremely busy at work which makes the days fly by. Maybe that's a good thing though, as it makes the weekends come faster....LOL

Thanks to Katie @ Rose Breeze Boutique, this week you are getting a little something extra when it comes to my crazy obsession for Teacups and all things related to Tea. Katie has been one of my regular "Teacup Tuesday" participants and her post this week featured a darling little magnet that she had made with a small piece of needlepoint in a Teapot design. After seeing Katie's post with her cute magnet, I thought it would be fun to share with all of you some of my refrigerator magnets that just like Katie's, have a Tea theme. While I don't show a picture of my actual fridge, I can tell you that the freezer door is covered with all kinds of magnets. These are just the ones related to Tea (the first one is my favorite....)

That's all for today..... Hope you enjoyed another glimpse into my crazy obsession of things related to Tea..

What is your crazy obsession???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment