Wanna See My Kitchen ??

Hey there girls....

Welcome to my continuing home tour. Last week, you saw my bedroom after I got my new bed. Today, we will take a tour of my kitchen. Let’s step through the arched doorway that goes into the kitchen...

I must say that this kitchen is not very large and is by no means the perfect kitchen, but for now, it suits me just fine. Someday, when money allows, the counter tops will be replaced with something nicer and I may even decide to paint the cabinets white. I have always wanted a kitchen with white cabinets. And I dream of having new appliances. I may be old fashioned, but I'm not a big fan of stainless steel appliances. I much prefer the old style appliances in either white or almond.

A closer peak at the corner of my counter top where I have a vintage metal bread box, my recipe box and a few other accessories displayed.
A pretty floral china platter that I keep displayed behind my sink. Unfortunately, I don't have any windows in this room and I like to have something pretty to look at when I am standing at the sink doing dishes.

Now, lets take a look at the other side...

The cabinet above the microwave designated as my "Tea Pantry". This is the cabinet that I use to store all of my different teas, extra teapots, teacups, desert plates etc. Wanna see a sneak peak inside?

How about a close-up of some of my collections displayed on top of the microwave. The cute little yellow rooster is actually a set of nesting measuring cups. Don't you just love them?

Some people may think that my kitchen looks somewhat cluttered, but I love the feeling of hominess that I get when I am in this room and I see all of my lovely things displayed.

I hope that you are enjoying this little look inside ofmy home. I promise to show more in the future so stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment