Teacup Tuesday - Week 13

Hello my sweet friends....

It's time once again for another "Teacup Tuesday" where I continue sharing photos of the many teacups that I have collected over the past 20 years or so.

This week, I am sharing a lovely "Rosina" teacup that is covered in a beautiful and delicate rose pattern. This teacup has a somewhat different shape than the others in my collection and because of that, I find it to be even more special.


Besides the teacup itself, you are also getting a sneak peak once again at some of my vintage crocheted doilies and potholders. The colors of them are perfectly suited to most of my teacups. I use them while taking my pictures to bring out certain colors in the floral patterns of the teacup. This time, I used both a larger pink doily and a blue & cream potholder. The blue potholder lets the blue in the floral pattern of the teacup "pop" and stand out a little more.

One of my visitors last week mentioned that she would like to see how I display all of my teacups. As much as I would love to be able to show her, it's almost impossible to do that as my collection of teacups is not all in one location. They are scattered between a small china hutch in my dining room, several cupboards in my kitchen, a larger china hutch in my family room downstairs, and as much as I hate to say this, a few are even tucked into a drawer for storage as I just don't have anymore room to display them all at once.

Now that you've stopped by here for a visit, please continue on with your Teacup Tuesday journey and visit the blogs of these lovely ladies to see what they are sharing for Teacup Tuesday today..

Valerie @ Traveling Through
Katie @ Rose Breeze Boutique
Melinda @ Everything Shabby and Chic
Jocelyn @ Happy Cottage Quilter
Lola @ ...and Sew On
Bunny @ The Creative Hare
Pamela @ Lady Pamela's Cottage

Until next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment