Jingle for the Cure ORNAMENT EXCHANGE

Swap is closed..I will post partners on the 28th
THANK YOU




Just some ideas..these were made by my friend Sally



OK, I'm so excited, let's do a Pretty In Pink Christmas ornament exchange
just sign up  in the comments of this post.


 
 Just ONE ornament. Each of us will send their hand did ornaments, vintage ornies are great too (or  purchased ornaments if you like ) to their partner. SO SO FUN..we'll show our pink trees online (our blogs or facebook) when we decorate them.
 Ornaments should be mailed to your partner by Dec 5th . I  will make a donation to the Komen Foundation for Christmas too for each ornament exchanged.  I challenge you all to make a small donation.it's a GREAT day here.  Please sign up by Nov25 th   I'll post partners on the 28th

Some of us did this last year
Tell your friends, please!!!!!!




I'm going to have tree for JUST pink and as many ornaments as are exchanged,  I will send ONE dollar to the Komen Foundation~ Jingle for the Cure


0 comments:

Post a Comment