Tea Things Tuesday.........

Oh my goodness.... where does time go??

Seems like just yesterday that I last shared part of my teapot collection with you and here we are again already for another addition of "Tea Things Tuesday".

I'm sure that by now, many of you are beginning to think that my collection of china is somewhat excessive and over the top, but don't forget, I've been collecting my china pieces for over 20 years now and it's amazing just how much a person can aquire over that long period of time, even while living on a limited budget.

The teapot I am sharing this week is one of the earlier pieces that found its way into my collection. This teapot, like several others in my collection was found at TJ Maxx for probably under $20.00. Finding teapots for those kinds of prices is sadly just not something that happens very easily today.

Like most of the teapots in my collection, this one too is adorned with beautiful roses........

Matching pieces in my collection include both a dinner and a desert size plate and while not an exact match, a teacup as well. The pattern on the teapot and teacup are so similar in design that if I hadn't told you otherwise, you might have thought they were the same. But if you look real close, you can see slight differences in the patterns....

To see a glimpse of the beautiful tea related collections belonging to my fellow blogging friends, please pay them a visit as well to see what they have to share with us this week.

Just follow the MckLinkey links to start your journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment