Tea Things Tuesday....

Welcome my friends to another addition of "Tea Things Tuesday".

Today, it is my pleasure to share with all of you another dreamy rose teapot and the matching pieces I have in my collection.

This beautiful teapot has a slightly different shape than most teapots, but one that I find very pleasing. Of course, having it covered in pretty roses in the yummiest shades of pink doesn't hurt either. The teapot is stamped on the bottom as being made by the Crownware Giftware Corporation.

A close up view of the floral design.. Aren't the colors just yummy?

My complete collection of the lovely pieces I have with this beautiful rose pattern (the colors are kinda wonky in these next two photos thanks to my oh so fabulous photography skills, but you can still admire the beauty nonetheless).

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. To see even more wonderful and beautiful tea things, follow the MckLinky links to the blogs of my sweet tea loving friends and see what goodies they have to share with us this week.

Have a fabulous week everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment