A New Find..........

Hello Girls....

Happy Sunday to all of you. I hope you are all enjoying a nice and relaxing weekend.

My weekend has been good, but nothing too exciting going on. We've had loads of sunshine here in Minnesota this weekend with temps in the low 30's so it's really starting to feel more and more like Spring. Forecast for mid-week is temps around 40 degrees and that's gonna feel so nice. Might just have to open a window or two and let some fresh air into my house that has been closed up tight for the past six months.

After going to my nieces basketball game Saturday morning (her team actually won for just the 2nd time this season), I of course had to pay a visit to one of my favorite antique shops which I just can't seem to stay away from for more than a few weeks as they always seem to have something new and I don't want to miss something if I can help it.

Found this sweet little cream colored jar that has a puffy quilted design and some pearl beaded trim around the top. So cute and so cheap!!

The price on this one was just $3.95, about what I pay for one of my specialty coffee drinks at our local coffee shop.

I just love finding a good bargain, don't you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment