A Sneak Peak Into A Beautiful New Book....

Goodness.... Here it is Friday already. Where oh where has the week gone?

For all of you faithful readers of Romantic Homes magazine, I'm sure you've seen the advertisements in the magazine over the past several months for their new book "The Vintage Table" that was finally released in January. I've been dying to get my hands on this book for months and months and I finally did after what seemed like the longest wait.

The wait was definitely worth it though as the book is gorgeous and features tons of photos from the magazine and other sources of vintage kitchenware, tablescapes, floral centerpieces, etc. I've been a long time fan of vintage kitchen ware and linens and this book will make a wonderful addition to my collection of decorating books.

Here are some sneak peaks from inside the book.


If you're a big fan of vintage kitchenware and tablescapes like I am, this book is packed full of vintage eye candy so you might want to add this to your collection as well, if you haven't already.

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment