Pastel Vignette...

With Minnesota still being held in the tight grip of Winter, I am constantly longing for Spring to get here and for the long, hot days of Summer even more so.

In addition to the warmer weather, I always look forward to Spring as that is when I will be more apt to find some pastel lovelies to add to my collections. To me, nothing is better than the softest shades of pink, blue and yellow and Springtime/Easter is the best time to find them, whether it be in the thrift stores, antique malls, or the craft stores like JoAnn's or Michael's where they may have an isle or two filled with yummy pastels to decorate your home for Spring and Easter.

Here's just a small sample of my lovely pastels that I display all year around...

Now what's not to like about that?? Looks like pure heaven if you ask me...

Have a great day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment