Say Hello To.................

Miss Bridgette Bunny and her sweet baby Flossie...

Aren't the just the sweetest? They look just the slightest bit shabby and vintage, but are actually brand new....

Miss Bridgette Bunny and her baby Flossie hopped in to my shopping cart today as I was browsing through one of my favorite stores (Home Goods) where they are stocking up on all sorts of lovely Spring and Easter decor.

I'm so happy that they did because they are just what I needed to start off my hunt for some new shabby/vintage style Spring decor.

Next weekend, I'll have pay a visit to Michael's and JoAnne's craft stores to see if I can find a friend or two for Miss Bridgette Bunny and Flossie to play with.

I just love this time of year when all of the sweet and pastel Spring/Easter decor makes its way into the stores. It's always my favorite time of the year and leaves me giddy with delight when I stumble across sweet finds like these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment