'One Gift' Featuring Sue De Chiara...(Via Made By Girl)

This series is called, "ONE GIFT UNDER YOUR TREE. Today, Sue De Chiara from The Zhush from will answer:



This year at the top of my wish list is an ever growing collection of art work!  As a blogger, I look at several hundred images a week, but the ones that always steal my heart are the images of beautiful art!  Even though we have run out of wall space around here, I still have a collection of "someday" purchases, so I thought I would share my favorite with you here today.  Since I have a tongue and cheek series about Random CHANEL Items on The Zhush I've been looking at all things "Chanel" for almost a year, as a result I have become quite obsessed with this Andy Warhol print.


And while I could never afford an ORIGINAL, I have found reasonable reprints here.  Now I need to convince my husband that a GIANT bottle of Chanel no. 5 absolutely reflects both of our tastes!



mom to 3, owner of on line shop/blogger 
http://www.zhush.com
New York, NYC


Thanks Sue! Stay tuned for more bloggers answering what one gift they'd like under their trees!

0 comments:

Post a Comment