Oh Christmas Was Over With So Swiftly


I hope you all had a blessed Christmas. It was great to
have all the kids and grandsons here.
I didn't get any pictures.
This picture is my son Steve's boys.
They are awesome!!
I received some Bath and Body Works bath products from them.

Rich got me a coat..I really wanted one. It was justwhat I wanted, but
it didn't fit so it goes back to the store.
I don't have much luck with coats. I'm 5ft 2in.

Rich and I also got a Mac Pack, updating our software with Snow Leopard, I Works
& I Life . Now we have I Tunes 10 also. I just love Apple.

We had a great breakfast and ate all the food. My girls did the
cooking. I did the casserole , it was yummy.

Rich is out of town working Monday, Tues, Wednesday.
Last night the power was out from 11PM to 5AM.
It didn't get too cold here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment