Repeat..........

Hey there Girls...

I'm must say I am sorry once again for the infrequent posts lately. Just like before, I haven't had much to blog about lately.

Sooooooo.. Just like in television, when I seem to run out of new things to show, it's time for some repeats.

The repeat you'll see today is just a slight alteration to a previous post from a few months ago when I shared with you a creative take on re-purposing an object for something other than it was intended.

I had found this cute jewelry holder at either TJ Maxx or Marshall's.....

But instead of using it to hold jewelery, I decided to use it in a more imaginative way by using it to hold and display a portion of my collection of vintage crocheted potholders .....

My cute display piece now sits on my kitchen counter next to the sink where I can enjoy seeing my favorite potholders everyday.



Can you believe it's almost New Years????? Time is flying by so fast. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Having two nieces and a nephew all under the age of ten makes for fun times at Christmas.



Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Years!!!



I'll be back soon, hopefully with something new to share next time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment