Gotta Love The Dollar Bins ........

Or at least that's what one should do when you can find some fabulous items like the ones I'm sharing with you today.

In my never ending quest to find inexpensive items to use for crafting, I was thrilled to bits last weekend to spot these in the dollar bins at Michael's craft store.

What thrilled me even more was that they cost even less than that. They were marked as clearance items for just 50 cents each. Yep, that's right. Only 50 cents each for these awesome five page chipboard books.

Ooooohh... The possibilities are endless as to how I will be able to transform these from just plain old chipboard pieces into something pretty..

Of course, I couldn't limit myself to just one or two at these drop dead prices, so I bought ten of them, spending just $5.00 for the whole lot..

You'd best hurry quick to your local Michael's craft store if you want to try and find some yourself.

Drive safely and Good Luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment