Flickr is The MASTER of Time Suckage






Wow, it is 1.30 in the morning and time has FLOWN as I have been fully absorbed by the wonderful pictures on Flickr.
Click on the header to see an album by damselfly58, a fellow Aussie.
I just love this picture of her poodle collection and I can see in the background that she has the same mini drawers chest that I have. Her vintage album is so incredible, so many things I want!
I have also included this picture of her Royal Albert blossom time saucer as I have the same one found at an op-shop a few weeks ago.
Also this pic of her Royal Winton Pink Petunia cup which looks to be perfect and cost her $1! Mine has a chip and cost more than that!
The polka dot cup and saucer is adorable, I have a bit of a "thing" for polka dots.
The last picture is of the top of the same Robert Gordon cookie jar that I have. It is shaped like a big layer cake with "icing" roses on top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment