Ha! I've been tagged

I was reading Sharon's blog and reading 6 weird things about her and was thinking how cool would it be if someone tagged me and *poof* she tagged me LOL.

Ok so 6 weird things about moi...this is hard as I know I'm weird but what really makes me weird.

The rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I write upside down and can't write any other way. My theory is that in school (I'm left handed) teachers would turn my page and put the pencil/pen in my right hand so that I would write with my right hand and I just switched the pencil/pen back but never the paper.

2. I like to eat Wendy's french fried dipped in a Wendy's Frosty - to me there is no other way to eat them.

3. I was deathly afraid of dogs until I got my first dog Kobe - one of the meanest, crankeist, and loudest dogs (everything that scared me) but I loved him because with me he was a snuggle bum and loved me back.

4. I consider myself not a cat person but I feed all the strays on my block and secretly wish I had a big HUGE FAT male cat that I could name Priscilla.

5. I make up little songs for Ana and have indept conversations with her about everything - there's the stretching song, the yawning song, the let's eat song, the we're eating song, the we're done eating song, and the sleeping song - she, at least, thinks it's weird LOL. She also likes to watch Bill O'Riely but I guess that makes her weird not me LOL.

6. I sing Halloween songs year round and wish I could dress in a costume all the time!!!!!

Not too weird I think now the 6 people I tag are *drumroll please*

Annette of My Life and Stitches
Eileen of Her Drama-ness
Cheryl of The Life of Bezza Chezza
Emily of The Confessions of an Infomaniac
Cindy of Cindy's Stitching Korner
Meari of Meari's Musings

I don't know how to include the link but if you're interested in visiting these blogs the links are in my sidebar. Now I have to shower! TTYL :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment