More Ebay Finds


Got this huge enamel ware metal bowl for an excellent price. I love this old Chinese enamel ware with the pretty shaded rims. They usually have pictures of roses or fruit in the middle. I actually had to restrain myself from tackling a guy at a thrift shop last week who grabbed one of these just as I was reaching for it! And it was PINK!

Another of my beloved Enesco Prayer Ladies. This one is a spoon holder and in great condition; these are usually chipped.


This gorgeous sign was painted by my talented friend, Shannon. Her ebay name is shannon*thompson. I just had to have this sign as "Pretty In Pink" is my ebay user name (and one of my favourite movies!)


A vintage Japanese honey or jam pot complete with spoon.


This gorgeous Royal Vale cup to match a saucer that I already have. Now to find the plate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment