I Covet

OK, I wasn't sure if I should reveal this as I have heard of people getting fired because their companies saw their blogs and didn't like their revealing photos or whatever. I don't really show "people" photos so it probably will be ok.
Anyway, the china company I work for is Villeroy & Boch. They make gorgeous, stylish things and I love working for them and "playing" with the china.
On the weekend I worked in one of the big city stores and visually merchandised most of the shop. That was fun!
While dusting and rearranging I fell in love with these plates. Part of a dinner set called "Aureus." I would love them as wall plates on my green feature wall. These plates are kind of sage green in real life.



I also fell in love with this bee cover, isn't it cute?

Thanks so much to all of you for your good wishes towards my cat, Tom. He is feeling a lot better and is back to stalking my kids. I'm sure he will be attacking the mail man in no time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment