Working Girl

Well, not THAT sort of working girl lol!
I want to say a big THANK YOU to Rebecca for her gorgeous parcel in our Pink & Brown Swap.
I will be blogging about it later today. Rebecca, I couldn't comment on your blog, don't know what's up with that.
Anyways, thought I would show some photos of the merchandising I did on the weekend. I love working with Villeroy & Boch as it gives me an excuse to play with pretty china and I get paid for it!
Sadly, I don't know how much longer I can work for them as I am just not getting enough hours. I will enjoy it while I can.

I liked putting the green glass pieces with these two. These are bone china, I don;t have these at my ususal store.

Very popular pattern, "Audan". So fun to put black accessories with this one. I just had to add the black glass candelabra and candlesticks we just got in.

Another newish pattern, "Flow". I put it with red glass for a bit of a Valentines feel :)

"Florea", this used to be my fave. Wish I could find pink accessories to display it with. Green looks really good with it too.

"French Garden", this is my favourite. This is one section of a huge wall of this pattern.

"Cascara" plus a new range of vases and candle holders. I love these!
If you click on any of the pictures you will get a larger view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment