Happy (Late) Valentine's Day!


I just realized I didn't wish everyone a Happy V-Day yesterday - please forgive me! Well I didn't think my gathering would have been so nice but honestly, I think everyone had a good time. We ate and played pictionary which is always fun. First guests arrived at 6pm and the last one left at midnight. I was hoping it would have been over before then but it was fun so I didn't mind. Ana had a ball! With over 15 people here to pet her she was in Ana Heaven! I have pics of course and have put them in a slide show so ENJOY! Oh here are some single pics of Ana also - accidentally she matched the tablecloth which was nice. :-)
Ana with her V-Day outfit
Ana begging for whatever it is my dad is eating. You can also see how the kitchen/dining area looks before the decorations were added.



0 comments:

Post a Comment