Happy Dance!!

The over one stitching is done and so is all of the regular stitching!!! *happy dance* This is my first finish of 2007. Next step is to make it into a flat fold *shudder* LOL. I have a week off from work in March but many of the days are already planned so not to sure if I can do it then...well enjoy the picture, also included are pictures of Ana. Tonight is my only night off in between my work days and I haven't slept yet so off to bed I go - if I can resist the urge to look through my stash and find my next project!

Fond Hearts - Blackbird Design
Stitched on 30ct Winter Frost by R&R Reproductions
Using all recommended WDW threads

The top two pictures are of Ana in her coat in the snow - I practically had to push her out the door to take these pictures.
This is Ana's "is she done yet?" look.
I never get a good picture of her actually sitting and looking at the camera so today after I took off her coat she decided to "pose" for me :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment