Some Stuff

I had planned to stitch all day but, of course, whenever I plan something it never goes in that direction. So instead of stitching I went to cut my hair. I had to fight with the lady to cut my hair shorter than she wanted to. I don't know what's wrong with these people sometime. My hair grows back very fast and whenever I go to get it chopped off their eyes get huge like saucers and ask me why...and you know what's funny? She ended up cutting it shorter than what I wanted LOL. Right after I went to buy a bigger TV for my bedroom - I'm upgrading from a 13" to a 23" but am still contemplating IF I should just get a 32" for my bedroom, it's only $200 more but I don't know if I have the room for it. I guess once the TV comes in I'll decide. I also went coat shopping for Ana, we got Kyle a coat last week and I just don't think it's fair for him to have one and not Ana. She doesn't go out for long periods of time like Kyle and really doesn't need one but I got it for her anyway. It's red and is trimmed in silver reflector, it looks very nice on her. I also got her a new leash and collar to match - I'll take a picture of her once I get home to my camera.

The over one stitching isn't as bad as I thought. It's going much quicker than I thought it would. I did get to stitch this morning before I left the house, but last night is when I made a real dent into the wording. I know I said last picture would be the last "progress" picture but I just have to share...I think progress pictures really help me out and give me that extra push I need to finish things. Sorry for the crappy picture but I had to scan it since I'm not home.


I also made a beaded scissor fob tonight :-) Annette made me one for Christmas and I loved it so much that I wanted another one hehe. The beads I got at AC Moore and the lobster claw clasp I got off of Ebay. It's too small to go onto my Gingher Scissors (it's 16mmx8mm) so I don't know what to do with it...do I give it away or do I buy a smaller pair of scissors?? I think it would look nice on the Dovo Ladybug scissor, no? The little charms I also got at AC Moore and they say Imagine, Live, Laugh.

Well I'm off to sleep for a little while. I've been having a hard time staying up at work so I'm trying to do something new with my sleep schedule so I can stay up at work again. TTYL :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment