Auction Previews

Just got in from a girls night out and already I can feel the hangover I am going to have tomorrow!
I am previewing the auctions I will be uploading this coming week. Here are just a few of the things I will be listing.




Gorgeous vintage Royal Albert "Lily of The Valley" Trio.


The latest book in the shopaholic series, "Shopaholic and Baby." I am also listing the first three books in this series.




Gorgeous puffy patchwork quilt.

The picture below is of my bedroom with the patchwork quilt I use. It is so lovely and warm. This one used to be on the couch but it looks much better on the bed.
I have two "elegance" plates over the bed now, yellow and pink.


Must go to bed, working tomorrow for Villeroy & Boch. Can't be too tired or I'll break all the china lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment