Hot off the Q Snaps!

I just got done with Shepherd's Bush "Fright." I stitched most of it on the train and the specialty stitches I did at home yesterday and today. I didn't expect it to be so small but it is. The plan is to get it framed the same way it's framed on the chart. The bottom of the picture is a bit blurry, I don't know why but once I get it back from the framer's I'll share a better picture. I also want to take Trick or Treat and another SB Halloween pattern I stitched a few years ago to get framed, but we all know that framing one piece alone is pricey - imagine 3 of them.

The following finish I finished last week and it's Brightneedle's Hatz Bootique, I love this little witch. I thought of giving it away and restitching it again on pink for myself but I haven't really decided 100% on it. If I do stitch it on the pink that I have here I'd have to change the colors of the bag and french knots on the tree.

Don't know what I'm stitching on next. I wanted to do so many things today (go to the quilting store to get some fabric) but ended up staying home in bed all day. I was just so tired that I couldn't get up and now it's too late. I have next week off (courtesy of taking my emergency day) so I'm pretty sure I'll have some time to go then. Until next time! Thanks for stopping by :-) TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment