Some pictures

Don't have much time to write, I've conned my father into coming with me to BJ's to buy water. Kelly can't come with me and I need someone to carry it for me so I'm at my father's mercy LOL. I would go by myself but my back is getting worse :( It's getting to the point where I think I may need to go see the doctor. I can walk and lay down and it won't hurt but if I bend or sit it kills me to the point where I have to stand or lay down. I just think I need to become more active or lose weight =-O

The pictures below are 1. my latest finish. It's Brightneedle's Petite Seasons (Autumn) stitched for my Fair and Square Exchange. 2. A close up of it and 3. Blackbird Design's Bluebird Message framed. If you can click on it you may be able to see the red specks in the frame which are really nice and compliment the framed piece nicely. TTFN!


0 comments:

Post a Comment