Ebay Auctions 28/8

I am feeling as sick as a dog today so I don't know if I will get around to listing everything I wanted to this week. I do have six auctions already listed on turbo lister which I will be uploading tomorrow on ebay.


Crystal napkin rings. These are quite old, from the 1940's.


Exquisite Murano mirror tray. The twisted rail is actually real glass, not the usual lucite. I think the gold flecks running through it are real gold.


Vintage cake tin from England. I can just picture this in a country cottage or retro kitchen.


Sweet little piece of Australian china. By iconic female potter, Brownie Downing. Features an Aboriginal child and a kangaroo boxing with a koala as the referee!


"Bathing Beauties" wall hook in one of my favourite colours, aqua. Just love the 1940's pinup girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment