The Secret Works For Work

You know how I have been using The Secret for thrift shopping? Well I have been using it to look for more work. And it is working almost too well! I found a new job in a cool homewares shop with all the brands I like including Robert Gordon. I accepted the job and the very next day I got an offer from a famous art glass company (Madonna has a lot of it in her home.) Then my current job, Villeroy & Boch, rings up with more hours!
So I must do a leap of faith and hope I make the right choice. I was very good at doing this when I was younger. Of course, I didn't have so much to lose then!
I just have to trust that there will always be something else out there for me if I make the wrong choice.
Anyways, when I painted the TV cabinet recently I also painted the drawer on my Bakers Stand which was previously pooh brown.
I have also been busy buying more bits of china and glass so I included some close ups. Hope you like! (Click on any of the pictures to enlarge.)






0 comments:

Post a Comment