A Hair Update

Remember this?? Bald from chemo & a black eye from hitting my eye with the Swiffer as I was cleaning??
Here's my hair today.
I hate my side profile..LOL (I've gained weight too!UGH UGH UGH)
These two bald spots are from the Gamma Knife when my 5 brain tumors were removed. I think the 2 largest were here & that's why I don't have 5 spots. It may be permanent, but my other hair will grow over them. I still have a red spot where the "crown" for Gamma Knife was screwed to my skull. I also have two tiny holes above each eyebrow. Here's the top on my head..
The back of my head
Yep, I have hair..GRAY and GRAYER for now. Can you believe someone told me she liked my carefree hair??? LOL, she had no idea that I would NEVER EVER EVER cut my hair this short..I just said , thank you!! teehee

I caught a summer cold, sore throat, body aches, face aches, Hubby was so kind to share his with me.

JOYS


using hair gel


my hair looks a lil curly


being a wife, mom, grandma, friend, woman


my sweet hubby


Sign up to win an Autumn custom banner for your blog, a celebration Gift Away HERE

I'll be choosing the winner on 8/26/08

0 comments:

Post a Comment