Hallowscornu Finish

It's done! I had a really hard time putting this biscornu together. It's not perfect and uneven in some places...I don't know where I went wrong but 1) it's hard working with black fabric and 2) it's so &@^%$)! hard working with black fabric!
Hallowscornu - Barbara Ana Designs
Stitched on 32ct Silkweaver "Frenzy" Lugana
with
DMC floss
and decorated with
Mill Hill Antique Glass Beads (03053)

I don't know what I'll stitch next. I've joined 3 Halloween exchanges *so excited* luckily I already know what I want to stitch for all 3 and I have my Prairie Schooler exchange that I should get started on since that's the first to mail out but at the same time I want to stitch my Sweet Treats dilemma dilemma! I won't choose tonight since I'd like to go to sleep early but I know it's going to be on my mind while I sleep...anyone else think while they sleep?

Today we went to Serendipity3 to eat. My cousin saw it on the travel channel and just had to try the desserts there. The wait was crazy and the place was packed! I finally took my camera out the house so I do have some pictures to share :-)
The outside
The window display My frozen hot chocolate
My cousin and her friend and their ice cream sundae.
Kelly and his dessert...the "Can't Say No" Sundae
And me and my dessert...the Forbidden Broadway Sundae.

We all had burgers and fries, I didn't take a picture of that because if you've seen one plate of burgers and fries you've seen them all. It was nice but I don't think I'll be going back any time soon.

Well I actually just decided what to stitch and its not anything I mentioned earlier LOL. I may change my mind come morning time but I may not...good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment