The Latest News!!


Today was my last radiation treatment ( I had 28 ) &
I am so happy to have it all done. Here's a pic of a bit of the area, my new breast was radiated also but I'll spare ya and not show that too!! . Not too bad of a burn, yes it hurts, around the clavicle is worst.. my throat hurts and today..
I tried to swallow my meds and they wouldn't go down. I felt before like my throat was blocked
a bit and now I know it is. The radiation really zapped me at first. I have to BABY the area and clothes hurt it.
sooooo... now you know what to expect if you are in line for radiation,
but to be rid of cancer ..it's well worth it.


I can't get good pics indoors, but you get the idea!!
From here, it's MRI's on my head every 2 months...every 3 weeks, IVs of Zometa (bone hardner) & Herceptin (because my cancer is hormone driven) until next February.
Echo Cardiograms every 3 months .
I hope to get a cancer free diagnosis soon. (no scan scheduled yet) Thanks for praying and caring..I'll be around to let you know how my cancerr journey is going, please send any friends to me if I can help.Hopefully, I will be more about ART than cancer now.

Please sign my Guest Book & thank you to ALL who have!!
Dad's funeral is 8/9 @ 2 PM

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment