I've Been Creating Some Things



for the September 1st update of The Primitive Gathering. My 4 year old grandson Caleb likes to cut paper ..so he helped me with this piece. The paper that has key stamped on was cute by him without my help . I loved the shape so much I used it. He was so PROUD.


It's not easy have them here, more work for me & I just wear out by 5PM or so, but I do love them so.


I go for an echocardiogram in the AM. Today I was released by my Radition Doc, all is good with the area. It did do some damaged to the reconstruction (edema) but I hope it lessens soon.
*****
My sweet friend, Sherry has begun blogging. Her blog is awesome and so soothing
I hope you'll visit her, GATHERING HOPE
My Joys


creating art


bedtime for the grandsons


My BFF coming to visit with lunch


fresh tomatoes from the garden


mail


Fondly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment