Love * Life & Caring





My sweet pink friend Joanna of Moss Hill Studios sent me this package of love. I love her work and was delighted to have a journal from her. She also sent along some of her great graphic sheets, a book for my "Dreaming with Deena" book from the artist of ZNE . The sweet HEAL ornament is so inspiring. I love it all!!




I'm going today to pick out my daddy's headstone. I had a mostly sleepless night & my body hurts more for the lack of rest. I prayed for strength to get through the day as it's about a 5 hour drive there & back.
My daughter and her boys (my adorable grandsons above) will be coming to stay with us for a month or so. Life has been hard for her for so long, I just pray things get easier soon. It breaks my heart to see her so sad & feeling helpless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment