A Fun Weekend!!

Time is sure zipping by and I can't believe it's been almost week since my last post.

It feels like time is going by even faster when I see how quickly my twin niece and nephew are growing up. They turned six years old on Saturday and yet, it seems like just yesterday I was holding my sweet little "twinkies" in my arms. Sometimes, both at the same time as they were so little way back then.

Now, they are pint sized little people who are as sweet and adorable as can be, even when they show a little sass and attitude at times. Can't help but still love them though.

This is the birthday girl Kylee, showing a bit of a goofy face for the camera. She's the sassy one at times and has lots and lots of attitude and is also the family comedian who can make just about anyone laugh...

And her brother Hunter, who already has the girls chasing after him at school. He's a very thoughtful and gentle child and is going to make some girl very, very happy when he grows up.

Celebrating their birthday with cake, ice cream and lots of laughs was how I spent my weekend. How did you spend yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment