Please Forgive Me......

I've been in a bit of a blogging rut lately and really haven't had much to share, so it's been a while since my last post. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I was starting to feel a bit guilty about that so I figured I'd better pop in and say Hello and let you all know that I'm still around.

What have I been doing besides not blogging? Well, not a whole lot to be honest. Just hanging out at home for the most part and spending way more time than I should be looking at this view...

This is the view I see when I'm just lounging around on my sofa watching mindless television.

This last picture is a better view of the full living room with the sunlight shining brightly in the windows. My big picture window faces East so I get all of the morning sun, plus, in the afternoon when the sun is reflecting off of the house across a common driveway I share with another four unit townhouse just like me, that reflected sunlight will brighten this room in the late afternoon and early evening hours as well, especially during the summer months. You might even be able to enlarge this picture, I'm not sure. It's one I shared many, many months ago when I first started blogging so some things have changed a bit, but you'll have a really good idea of how the room looks in general.

I love spending time in my living room surrounded by all my pretty things. However, sometimes when I look real hard, I begin to wonder if it's all just a bit too much and if I should de-clutter just a bit, but that thought never lasts too long. Maybe it's too much for some people, but it's just perfect for me. Good thing I live alone and don't have to consider the opinions of others

I'm actually going to head back upstairs now, so I'll say goodbye for now. I'll try not to say away too long next time.

Enjoy the rest of your day and the rest of the week ahead. It's almost the weekend so hang tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment