LifeStyling....by Maria Gabriela Brito

I'd like to introduce you to my new friend & luxury lifestyle consultant, Maria Gabriela Brito.  She runs her own company, "Life Styling" where she specializes in services to assist New Yorkers or visitors live a contended, comfortable & luxurious lifestyle.  Her services vary from interior decorating to wine.  She's agreed to share a peek into her GORGEOUS apartment with all my readers...I can't help but notice all her books & artwork! 

Her apartment is conveniently located in Manhattan, NYC...the perfect place and mecca of culture!  To me, Maria is the kind of woman that fuels my DESIRE to to learn  & motivates me. I'm grateful to have met her online & hope to meet her in person someday! Check out Maria's site here.













0 comments:

Post a Comment