Jenny From 'My Pink Door'....(A Home Tour in Australia)

Jenny from Brisbane Australia authors a blog called, My Pink Door.  In case you are wondering, she ACTUALLY DOES have a PINK door to her home!! (just scroll down to see it). Jenny wrote to me after she saw that I had featured some aboriginal artwork on my blog here and decided to share the ones in her home with me! 

I fell in love with her entire place, it's so GIRLY and cozy. She has an interesting mixture of patterns, that some of us may not be able to pull off...but Jenny seems to do it so nicely. So much so, I asked her if I could share her home with all of you! Feel free to leave comments letting her know what you think of her lovely place.

above: aboriginal artwork hanging above her sofa, don't you just love all the pink color? so pretty!

 above: her PINK front door





above: more aboriginal artwork hanging in her home



images via my pink door




0 comments:

Post a Comment