Tiny Treasures..........

When you're a girl like me living on a fairly tight budget, but still can't stay out of the antique shops or give up on your quest to hunt down some new little treasures, you must learn to shop within your means and hunt up little treasures that won't leave too big of a hole in the wallet.

That's why, whenever I've felt the need to do some treasure hunting, but knew I didn't have much money to spend at the time, I could still enjoy my favorite past time and browse the antique shops looking for just small little items that may only cost a few dollars a piece.

Besides my extensive and ever growing collection of vintage crocheted potholders that can usually be found for anywhere around $3.00 to $5.00 each, I also love to collect pretty vintage and maybe not so vintage postcards and calling cards.

The colors and graphics can be so amazing at times.

Finding these pretty little treasures at very little cost allows me to still satisfy my craving for treasure hunting without breaking the bank.

Tucked in a little wicker basket and set on my coffee table, I can reach for the basket at anytime and sift through all the pretty cards inside.

What little treasures do you keep within easy reach that you can sit and admire each day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment