A Simple Vignette.....

Is all it takes to bring a little beauty into a corner of every room...

This one, featuring a bit of buttery soft yellows is in a corner of my living room and sits upon a darling little doll size table with the top covered in some vintage wallpaper.

And even has a doll size garden chair sitting close by. This sweet little metal chair was another find at Micheal's earlier this Spring.

Is it terribly wrong for me to already be looking forward to next Spring and all the wonderful new Spring decor that will make it's way into the stores? Maybe so, but being the lover of pastel colors that I am, I find the stores to be a bit depressing during the Fall and Winter seasons when they are filled with the darker Fall like colors of browns, maroons and oranges or the reds and green's so prevelant at Christmas time.

I am much happier and more cheerful when surround by my pinks and other pastel colors all year round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment