Just Saying Hello

Just a couple of Christmas creations
made by me!!

Hello all my faithful friends.
The funeral went well, it was so cold and windy.
Now mom & dad are together.  My family unit from
child hood is all gone.

I do have MY family & I treasure that
I have been so tired since the funeral & lots of nauseau..but I think
that is finally going.  Today I have a follow up with my Radiology doc... for the
brain radiation.  I had a BAD headache yesterday for about 5 hours, but after
resting..it was gone.  I was kind of scared ..but seems it's okay.

I think we will travel to Springfield IL on Saturday to view
the Festival of Trees at the State Fair Grounds with my mom
and family.

I got Spring bulbs planted, just a bit of chamomile to get in the 
ground before it freezes up. We got a small flurry of snow this week. It was so pretty.
and also

I hope you have a great weekend. 

JOYS

a touch of warm weather
deer in the yard
almost time to decorate for Christmas
Thanksgiving next week
God is Love
a friend who sends me e cards every day
& your joys??






Go to the bottom of this page to add yourself as an angel who follows my blog
love ya all

0 comments:

Post a Comment