The Weekend

Got some seeds for THESE, aren't they AwesomE.
It's Christmas every day here, my lovely friends are so generous and supportive, I am just overwhelmed. I DO Pay It Forwad too..especially when I feel good!!
Grandson Cole & I when he was born 7/30/01, best smile I could find on me

Well..it's a circus here & Rich is the Ringmaster !! Friday I pressed the FIRE panic button on our security system..WHY?? Well I have brain damage, DUH!! LOL
I had prayed for God to let me see batty that evening & when Rich went out with the dog cuz of this craziness, Batty was out there, he called me & got to see Batty. WEIRD?? NO ...God answers ALL prayers.

I couldn't get it reset and couldn't find the Guide for it, so it went off about 20 minutes. Then Rich just flipped the circuit & luckily that was the only thing on that circuit.

We were giggling so hard before that ..I was sharing bank stories with Rich before the FIRE fiasco.



I was sick Saturday & Sunday, but good enough to get out for a bit. Went to get more Cuddleduds, lovely long unders for us gals. See me in mine?? Got a cute hat, gloves & scarf for winter.

Went to S'more Couture & got more Christmas presents with my BFF Marcia & my BFF Sally came in too..teehee with Amy it was the four girlfriend show & we had such fun.

Sunday I miss church as I was so sick, so hurting and so tired, but later..(is it the debil??) felt good enough to go see "Secret Life Of Bees" ..LOVELY movie, wonderful cast!! I did get sick there too, UGH public bathrooms. Came home went to bed at 8PM, to ok an Ambien at 10 and slept till 5.30 WOOHOO

Oh ..this weeks agenda
Tues.. VOTE ALL OF YOU !! & US
Wed...Brow & Lip wax & oh my the face hair is wild..what's up with that????
I may have to get the Laser hair removal
Thurs....My titty twister AKA Nipple Surgery...which will be 1.30 hrs, to get nipple sewn with tattooing color, a small bit of fat removed that was missed orginally with the Tram Flap, a lift to the left breast to make them the same..
Fri...Canser meds..2 hrs. at the Canter Center
Sat...Another massage
Sun..church
EEKK lots to do
I'll be making a lil icon for you to add Jingle for the Cure to your blogs & so many thanks for those who have already signed up!!!

JOYS

75 high today

planting my snowdrops & checkered lily bulbs (ake Snakeshead Frittalery) & harvesting more seeds for next year

Knowing I will have a next year

all my BFFs

folks who love me

MAIL

phone calls

a much more focused mind today

my pets

seeing a bat on Sunday PM also

prayers are miraculous

YOU



Go with God
Godspeed,

0 comments:

Post a Comment