Saturday ~Happy Birthday ~An Award& FLEA MARKET FRIDAY A DAY LATE


HEY aLL you BIRTHDAY babes

>


Happy Birthday to my friends who have birthdays today. Today is God's gift!!

My step mom is still near death, I've been praying for her to find peace.

I am doing better everyday. Cole ( oldest daughters oldest son) spent the night las night
what a joy that is.


Someone  will win a Christmas Journal made by none other than ME..teehee




I received this lovely award from Nancy of Fete Fleur , tis lovely, please all my friends & pink friends, grab it and spread the joy!!!
thank you Nancy dear.

I got up early feeling nauseous but this too will pass. Yesterday was the first day since Oct. 20th that I was not ill. 
My surgery doesn't hurt..just a bit of discomfort..not even taking pain meds.

Rich & I watched, Expelled, No Intelligence Required
VERY GOOD, and so many questions..
Here's mine..If an intellegent being ( OUR GOD) did not design us..ponder this..
why do each of us since Adam & Eve have unique fingerprints??? Unique DNA & why is every snow drop totally different??
We have evolved ...to adapt to our surroundings..but certainly not from bubbling mud
OMG
I laughed at some of the SCIENTISTS
..
Rich said when he studied Darwinism in college..he went to ASU...the
more he studied the more he realized it was BS..

Love in Him.Rejoice in the day He made for us
Massage today, no other plans except rest






JOYS

new clothes from B Moss
a great day
a few snow flurries
watch the sun rise, the set
my fingerprints are unique
each of YOU




We don't live in Ohio..eeek..it should be IL tried to change, cannot figure it out..too tired



0 comments:

Post a Comment