Sharing

If today is your birthday, happy birthday & eat cake!!
Not pretty in pink but
I'm getting there. Beware these pics are GRAPHIC..
lol



This is NOT what I call Pretty In Pink, but at least you know what to expect if you are on this path and it looks lots worse than it feels. smiles
Fat taken out, left breast raised, my sombrero on the new nipple
They found some not so good looking tissue in my LEFT breast also
& the thyroid nodule. Easily taken care of
My step mom is still hanging on, please keep praying for her.
My two grandsons are here, we're up for church and I'm the only one UP!!
I was so sick all day yesterday, I caught up on movie watching. 
Have a Great Lord's Day
fondly,


We don't live in Ohio..eeek..it should be IL tried to change, cannot figure it out..too tired






and post on your blog Please and Thank You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment