Pink Saturday - Pale and Pretty


Oh my... Another week has flown by and it's time once again to share in the fun of "Pink Saturday" hosted by Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/. Thank you Beverly for being such a wonderful hostess and for allowing all of us that love the color Pink to share some of our favorite Pink with others.

Today, I am showing a vignette of some of my pale and pretty pinks. Included in the vignette is a sweet pale pink lady chalk figurine, some pretty pink buttons, a vintage postcard and a couple of pale pink milk glass candy dishes. A sweet rose patterened plate is the backdrop to the vignette. The color of the candy dishes is such a pale shade of pink that they almost look white. Only if you've ever seen similar pieces in your own eye will you understand just how pale the shade of pink is. I love to use these candy dishes at Easter filled with pastel colored candies.

The vingette re-arranged with the candy dishes removed to show more of the rose patterned plate....

And I would like to send out a shout of THANKS to Katie at Rose Breeze Boutique who last week shared a photo of some beautiful floral fleece fabric that she had found at JoAnn's. After seeing her picture and falling in love with the design of the fleece fabric, I had to run to JoAnn's and purchase some of the lovely fabric for myself. Just like Katie, I now have a beautiful and "shabby" lap throw of my own. Perfect for getting cozy on a cold Minnesota winter day !!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. Now head on over to Beverly's for a list of more "Pink Saturday" participants. Make sure you visit the others also to see what lovely Pink they have in store for you today.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment