A bit of Nature & Doctors Appointment



Road side wildflowers in blue



Where I stole an apple YUMMY
Open Space Project , I saw about 15 bluebirds here on the fence Sunday




Our Little Nestle in the Singing Woods, shutters are ALL painted finally



I've been trying to take a walk each day. The two days it rained all day, I stayed in. Today is such a lovely day, I set out with my NEW camera. ( I used my Best Buy Rewards to get it after the doctors yesterday)


Yesterday was my plastic surgeon appt. I will get the rest of my reconstruction surgery on Nov. 6th..an outpatient procedure, but I will be asleep. I'm excited about getting it all over with.


This coming Monday the 15th, I have another head MRI. I will find out those results on Wednesday afternoon the 17th. Even though I'm on the road to recovery, I still need your prayers.
I 'd like to ask for prayers for my friend Dee who is having a bi -lateral mastectomy , this Friday , Sept 12th, she is very anxious about it and needs some peace in her life. I know how much your prayers helped me, so thank you for praying for her.


Life continues to be a bit hectic with all of us here, but I must say, each day I seem to feel better and stronger, despite the hub bub..

(teehee)


JOYS

juicy apples on the roadside tree

my new camera

the bluejays chattering

my Walk to Emmaus friends visited last evening

presents in the mail


Today is God's Gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment