Monday ~~ Thoughts and Prayers

Just a sneak peek of my Autumn home, hand dids are my passion
Polly of Counting Your Blessings.. I love the pretty & prim together.
My favorite chippy blue stool night stand
Lotion gift of love
Just a whimsy I made!!!



It's a typical Autumn day, after a rainy morn. Just lovely..my mums and the neighbors mums are blooming so brightly yellow..and the leaves are slowly warming up to bright colors and the sun's rays are dappled. I see the last of the season's butterflies dancing around the zinnias as I sit here at my desk, listening to XM Radio ..the Groove...and gaze out the window.

My daughter gave me this gift of lotion yesterday. I was so delighted by it. I pondered on why..and realized it was because it was a way for her to show how she loves me. We have always had a tight bond ..and as I lay in bed and thought of the giving, lots of thoughts passed through.

Do I make a difference on Earth?? have I touched anyone in a gentle way?? Has God's love been shown through me?? Will I be remembered fondly?? It will not matter to me I don't think , but it will matter to those who love me.. and I pray I have been a good daughter, woman, wife, mother, grandmother, friend and testament of what God's love can do.
I do not fear..I am peaceful.
My eyesight is getting worse, but I am hoping for an improvement in a few days. My head is not hurting much, I do have a hard time sleeping at night without meds, but I came home today
at about 9 AM and went to bed until 1 PM.
I feel free & airy..like I am being carried around in God's hands.
I found out I am not even half way through my lifetime cap on the insurance for the cancer..RELIEF.
Nicole and the boys will be moving out Oct. 15th.. not sure how I feel about it.. I want her to have her own place but I want her here too. I pray it will all be fine.
Thank you all for your kind comments, prayers and caring. It so makes a difference. I started this blog to help others & it has helped ME so much. God is good, All the time.
Oct 15th.. I'll draw the Journal winner on Oct. 20th.

******************************
JOYS

25% through brain radiation (only 15 more)


Jesus died so we would not


Marcia my BFF


lotion


music


the best husband I could ever be given
My son
My daughter Mercedes
The days I LOVED my career
Art

0 comments:

Post a Comment