Hummingbirds







The Ruby Throats are SO active..eating, eating, eating, and fighting for the feeder. I tried to get pictures of them fighting..but they dive bomb each other & flit so fast , it's about impossible.


My grandson Caleb, sitting on the kitchen counter (with my Race for the Cure shirt on) watching the birds at the feeders.
I put a pot roast in the crock pot for tonight, Rich says it smells like home. His mom made roasts . I think our generation grew up on them .
Rich doesn't eat meat, just fish and I usually follow that, but since Nicole & the boys are here, I have to cook two meals.
I go to my oncologist on Friday, she'll give me the results of my echocardiogram. I also get my IV of Hereceptin & Zometa. For the FIRST time, hubby hunk can't go , work is pressing. Love to all of you, Deena
JOYS
Hummingbirds
the smell of roast in the house
I parted my HAIR today with a comb
a cooler day

0 comments:

Post a Comment