Today, Tuesday Sept 23rd

Today went fine. I am getting 20 treatments. The radiation is about 10 seconds on the right and 10 seconds on the left of my brain . The 'mask' isn't too bad since it is so QUICK. Nicole will be taking me each day..at 8 am..and I should be done on Columbus Day.

I spoke with Cancer Center of America in Zion, IL today and will probably go for an evaluation there after my radiation is done.


I feel happy and positive tonight. I know it will get harder, but I'll face that with all my family and friends and blog friends when it comes. I'm already planning and keeping a list and a journal.

My pastor is coming to the house tomorrow to pray with me.

**

My friend Dee will be having chemo, but not sure when it starts or how many treatments. Seems she has to do the leg work herself. I got from doctor to doctor without making ANY phone calls. From my original mammogram to my latest treatment..it was all handled for me by the professionals & their staff.

Rich, the two grandson and I all played the board game, "LIFE" ..I won..teehee

fondly, Deena


Time to take this tired body and throbbing head to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment