Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I start Brain Radiation on Tuesday..at 11 AM, every week day for 4-5 weeks.
The Gamma Knife procedure in July worked, but new cancer has appeared.
I will take a picture before, so you can see how much hair I have. I expect to lose my hair AGAIN. Please pray for good results & little brain damage
.
Rich and I plan to go to the movie "Burn After Reading" tomorrow and then to dinner. One last date before I feel crummy AGAIN! eeekkkk I know how chest radiation kicked my butt!!

My oldest daughter and her boys are still here and don't know when they'll be able to be out on their own . It's not bad, just an adjustment to have the grandsons here all the time & she so wants her own place again..it's hard to go back home.

Have a great weekend, Deena

JOYS

a date with hubby

a bit of hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment