Pink Saturday

On this, my first "Pink Saturday" posting, I thought I would share a few photos of one of my favorite Pink tea sets. I have a large collection of teapots and teacups, but this set stands out among the rest and is one of my favorites. It is a Royal Albert teapot in the “Lady Carlyle” pattern. The vivid pink against the white and floral print is so pretty. Who can’t help but love it.



A closer view of the teapot shows even more of the fine details




I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that you will come back again soon. I would love to hear from you so that I will know that you stopped by for a visit, so please leave me a comment. In return, I shall try my best to visit all of your blogs as time allows. I know that there are many out there that I haven't discovered yet, and I am looking forward to visiting your blogs and getting a chance to know all of you.


Enjoy the weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment